The ball has dropped and a new year has rung its bells once again. With the beginning of the year comes a fresh start for everyone to improve their lives and their habits. Why not start the year off with an emphasis on your oral health care? If you are looking for an excellent method to improve a set of already impressive teeth, perhaps orthodontic braces by our team at Hennes Orthodontics can help. If you have a bad bite or tooth misalignment issues that need to be addressed, consider braces to mold your smile into a masterpiece.
Treat yourself to straight teeth for the new year. Here are some advantages to trying orthodontic braces:
– Orthodontic braces promote healthier teeth and gums. Straight teeth are much easier to brush and floss than misaligned teeth.
– Straight teeth can fix jaw alignment issues and can help prevent Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, also known as TMJ.
– Bite problems caused by misalignments can be fixed with orthodontic braces.
– Various types of clear braces can be near invisible and potentially removable for eating.
– With straighter teeth, self-esteem can drastically improve, as well as interactions in social settings and amongst peers.
If you are interested in learning more about our orthodontics services at Hennes Orthodontics, or would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Jerrold Hennes, feel free to call us at (760) 598.1707. Our office is located in Vista, California. Come in now to learn all about what a straight smile can do for you!